Clark Cowley represents corporations, and other business entities, entrepreneurs and individuals in matters of copyright, trademark and other intellectual property issues. He enjoys having contact with the creative and inventive side of business, as well as being involved early in the process. His clients range from sporting goods to pharmacy technology to film, both here in the United States and abroad.
Awards & Recognitions
AV-Rated Martindale-Hubbell®: Preeminent™
Recognized as a Top Attorney in Fort Worth, Texas – The City’s Magazine for the years 2002 – 2021 for Intellectual Property.
Recognized as a Top Attorney by 360 West Magazine 2018 to present
Areas of Practice
– Electronic Commerce
– Electronic Payments
– Protection, Registration, Licensing, Assignments and Transactions.
– Trade Secrets
Corporate & Business Law
– Asset Purchase Agreements
– Business Entity Formation
– Contracts & Commercial Transactions
– Franchises & Franchising
– Shareholder, Equity Holders, Employment Agreements
Associations & Memberships
Texas Bar Foundation
Tarrant County Bar Association
Tarrant County Bar Foundation
"This man is probably the go-to attorney on all things intellectual property in the country. I have hired Mr. Cowley several times. He is extremely knowledgeable, thorough and professional. I cannot recommend him more highly."
- JD Baylor University School of Law (1988)
- BBA Abilene Christian University (1985)
Bar Admissions, Practice Agencies
- Texas Bar (1988)
- US Patent & Trademark Office