Mack Ed Swindle has over 48 years of experience in representing parties in commercial disputes, complex litigation and arbitration in Corporate and Real Estate Matters. He handles intellectual property licensing and disputes including patent infringement, copyright infringement, trademark infringement and trade secret cases. He also handles real estate litigation, oil & gas disputes and other commercial cases. These include contract disputes, shareholder and partnership disputes and securities litigation. He is board certified in civil trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Awards & Recognitions
Named a “Texas Super Lawyer” from 2003 to 2023. “Super Lawyers” is a Thomson-Reuters service printed in Texas Monthly.
Named in the top 100 lawyers in Texas in the 2015 list of Texas “Super Lawyers”.
Named Top 100 Lawyers 2021 by Top 100 Registry Inc. for Business Leaders & Professionals
Named in the top 100 lawyers in the Dallas/Fort Worth region in the 2015 list of Texas “Super Lawyers”.
Named as a Top Attorney in Intellectual Property Litigation and in Civil Litigation for the years 2008 to the present by the Fort Worth, Texas magazine.
Good Scout 2018 – Boy Scouts of America
Recognized as a Top Attorney by 360 West Magazine 2018 to present
Named an Attorney of Excellence by Fort Worth Business Press for the years from 2003 to the present.
Who’s Who 2018 – 2019
Professionalism Award from Tarrant County Bar Association 2017
Recognized as a Power Attorney by the Fort Worth Business Press
AV-Rated Martindale-Hubbell®: Preeminent™
Areas of Practice
Corporate Law and Shareholder Disputes
Intellectual Property Litigation
Intellectual Property Licensing
Real Estate Litigation
Oil & Gas Litigation
Trade Secret Litigation
Associations & Memberships
State Bar of Texas – Intellectual Property Section
Texas Board of Legal Specialization – Board Certified in Civil Trial Law
Tarrant County Bar Association
American Board Of Trial Advocates
Texas Bar Foundation – Fellow
- JD Baylor University School of Law (1974)
- Associate Editor of the Baylor Law Review
- Recipient of the Best Speaker Award in Moot Court Competition
- Baylor Law School Order of Barristers (1973)
- BA Abilene Christian University (1971)
- United States Supreme Court – 1983
- Texas Bar – 1974
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas – 1976
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas – 1983
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas – 1983
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas – 2007
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit – 1983
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit – 1988
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit – 1991